When most people think of a “drug addict,” they tend to think of people lurking in parks, alleys and abandoned houses, doing whatever it takes to get their next fix. In reality, your neighbor, cousin, brother or aunt could be quietly suffering from an addiction to...
Month: October 2021
- Prescription pill addicts be warned: It’s getting very dangerous out there
- What are the consequences of possessing a gun at the airport in North Carolina?
- Is the state or the federal government prosecuting your drug case?
- Do your children need to stay together after a divorce?
- Federal conspiracy charges and withdrawal